Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Top 5 Goals an SCMH Lift Truck Tech Sets for Your Company

1. I want to maintain your lift truck.
You may not have a problem with the truck right now. And I am sure you need to use it. But spare us the few moments to regularly perform service so that you can keep moving things around more smoothly.

2. I will not overlook the smallest problem—EVEN YOUR spark plug.
I will change your spark plug now if I have to so you will have fuel economy, optimal combustion, and fewer emissions.

3. I need to care for your filter system, each and every time.
It’s one component, but your filter system is vital. If it is not maintained properly, chances are, there’s going to be a domino effect that will create bigger problems.

4. I need to make you understand why you must follow your tech’s recommendations.
I will not just service your truck. I will make you understand what I am going to do and what my recommendations are. I will thoroughly explain why you need to comply with proper operating procedures.

5. I want to save you money

Believe it or not, I am not here to create expenses. I am here to ensure that unforeseen repairs don’t impact your bottom line negatively. You’ve budgeted for maintenance, let’s keep it within that by allowing me to catch foreseen problems that may lead to expensive repairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment